Add Me - Blog Me -Digg Me

AddThis Feed Button

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FW: John Stossel is moving to Fox.....

John Stossel is moving to Fox – Can you blame him?

        ==============================

http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnStossel/2009/09/16/im_moving_to_fox

“It's interesting to explore the premises here. I have been one of the few reporters on mainstream network TV who did not hide his political beliefs. Viewers know I am for individual liberty and the free market, and against government coercion. I thought that this candor might earn me some credit from those who disagree with me. After all, by putting my views out there, everyone can judge my reports accordingly.

But -- surprise! -- it did not win me much credit with those who disagreed. Instead, many act as if I am the only reporter who has an ideology.

Of course, that's absurd. Every reporter has political beliefs. The difference is that I am upfront about mine. “

John Stossel on Townhall.com

 

        ==============================

‘nuff said

GDW

No comments: